All the latest updates, improvements, and fixes to Cognosys.
Welcome Back "Continue Conversation"!
We are pleased to announce the return of our "Continue Conversation" feature. This allows you to engage in extended dialogues with the assistant, after the agent tasks are completed. By enabling this feature, we hope to provide a more personalized and engaging experience.
With this intuitive, human-like capability, you can not only accomplish objectives efficiently but also explore additional insights, and ask follow-up questions.
Writing & Web Search Improvements
This last week we have drastically improved the quality of task responses on our platform, and this is due to the improvements made to web search, writing, and better context transfers between dependent tasks. Let’s quickly dive into what’s changed:
- Improved Web Search:
- Previously, a task using web search would limit itself to considering up to 15 sources. But now, it’s a lot more dynamic based on the type of query and sources it can consider.
- Improved in-line citations and references on claims:
- We now also provide better referencing and in-line citations for you to really dig-deep on any specific claims made in the response.
- Improved writing & Improved context transfers between tasks:
- This improvement is not limited to web search; with our new and improved way of transferring contexts between tasks, your writing tasks can do the same based on previous research.
Updated home page design
We have implemented a new home page layout for Cognosys to improve the overall user experience. Some of the key updates include:
- A new Dashboard to view past, running, and upcoming agents
- See previous runs for scheduled agent groups
- Completed table where you can execute bulk actions and view all previously ran agents
This aims to streamline workflows for users and make key features easier to find.
The new "Play/Pause" functionality gives users more control by enabling them to pause a running agent mid-task.
- Pause execution at any point to review output
- Make edits to the agent while paused
- Resume execution seamlessly from the pause point
This allows for an iterative workflow - discuss the output with the agent, refine based on the conversation, and continue on.
For a smoother experience, we've removed the Autopilot and Copilot modes. Now agents will automatically execute after plan approval, and pause will only stop after completing the current task.
The simplified Play/Pause mode reduces confusion while empowering users with flexibility.
Agent Scheduling is Now Available
The new scheduling feature allows users to schedule agents to run at specified times/intervals.
To enable scheduling:
- Enter your objective and build your agent as usual
- When complete, click the calendar icon in the top right corner of the agent
- Set the desired recurrence schedule (daily, weekly, etc)
With this feature, users can now automate workflows by scheduling agents to run recurrently. For example:
- Schedule an agent to curate and send a personalized newsletter every Friday at 10am
- Run market research every day and generate reports on different industries
The scheduling capabilities open up many possibilities for users to automate repetitive workflows and processes. Agents can now run by themselves, at predetermined times
Dashboard Layout Update and Exporting
- Export agent transcript to PDF from dashboard
- Settings section in right sidebar for additional details
- Ability to rename and delete agents using menu
- Reorganized right sidebar navigation into Tasks and Settings sections
- Updated agent dashboard layout for improved usability
- Minor UI bugs in agent list